Sunday 6 December 2015

Ten Minute Nails, Pink & Black (Collaboration)

You may see my title as collaboration and wonder why? As part of an assignment we must collaborate with each other and then write about it for our blog. After great thought, I settled on a classmate of mine whose blog is based on her journey through the competition for Miss. India Trinidad and Tobago. Her name is Amrika Nimchan (The link to her blog will be listed below.)

Coming up with the theme for the bog was a bit complicated as there were so many options. While discussing her experience in the beauty pageant world she said to me "Everything is a hassle makeup and dressing must be done in a rush." After saying that I think we both realised what our collaboration was going to be about.
A ten (10) minute makeup look and a ten minute nail art design, perfect for women on the go.

She did my makeup and I did her nails. Through this process we both surprisingly learnt a lot from each other. Such as, another method of doing my eyebrows or the importance of base coat.



Curious to know more on how I did Amrika's nails?

 Click on the video below to view.






Here are some final look images.






Link to Amrika's Blog listed here:
http://missindiatt2015.blogspot.com





Illicit Nails is open to any suggestions or comments you may have. Please feel free to provide your   feedback and comments in the comment section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment