Monday 7 December 2015

Final Blog Post


First of all I would like to say thank you for all of your support with my Blog. Unfortunately This will be my last, as this blog was initially created as a school assignment. However I may continue to post tutorials on my youtube channel (the link will be posted at the bottom of this page).

I must state that i've enjoyed creating these blog posts as it's about something I'm passionate about. Keeping a certain consistency may be difficult to upkeep with but i've learnt that scheduling my posts helps.
Along with teaching others, i've learnt a bit myself while researching different methods.

I would also like to specially thank :
Amrika Nimchan (Miss. India Trinidad & Tobago 2015)
Direct Link To Diva Chambers Blog (Hair Religion)
Direct Link To Gizelle Drue (Bathe 'N' suit)

This blog may not come to a complete end, Subscribe and follow me on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment